Tuesday 25 February 2014

I Can Act Nudé for Good Cash ––Actress Amanda Ebeye

I used to see this babe as one of the few good girls in Nollywood, but I recently watch her display in a movie on Sunday and I started changing my mind as the movie practically had no moral standing. Just crap! Anyway, Actress Amanda Ebeye says she is now ready to go all out and do anything and everything that it takes so long as the money is big. Below is what she told a reporter about acting nudé...

Are you in a relationship?
No, I’m not in a relationship at the moment.

Most times, rich men love having affairs with actresses, do you have a ‘sugar daddy’ or has any approached you before?
I’m sorry I don’t have any, sugar daddy, because I don’t get attracted to you become of what you have. There are other criteria you have to meet and not money. You might be poor but if we work, then we can flow. You don’t have to be rich. I’m simply not ruled by anything but my feelings. So, if I don’t feel for you and you have the whole world, it simply won’t work. So, what might rule others can’t rule me.

Can you act nudé?
...Like I have said before, if you pay me about $50m, I will. Please who is the first to pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment