Monday 3 March 2014

My Wife Is Denying Me But Enjoying With Another Man



He said: "I caught my wife, Fatima at about 2a.m. having intercourse in her shop with one Nafiu Danaya, also a resident of Sharp Corner, Gwagwalada.
"This has been going on for quite some time now and I have been praying about it. At 2 a.m. I went to visit my wife. I was disappointed when I saw her naked and a male trouser and shirt on the ground beside her.
"She was shocked when she saw me and implored me to forgive her, promising never to repeat such again. She begged me not to allow other people to know about it and I agreed, but told her that her parents must know about it."

Alhaji Bala Ibrahim, who's accusing his wife of adultery, cried out at a Gwagwalada Upper Area Court in Abuja, explaining how she denied him sex for over a year, but sleeping with another man.

Led in evidence by Insp. Martha Paul, the police prosecutor, he told the court that he moved her out of their apartment to another location, but discovered that she was still having an affair with her boyfriend.

He said that he reported Mr Danaya to the police in Gwagwalada but was shocked that even while the matter was in court Mr Danaya and his wife were still sleeping together.

The trial judge was so shocked by the revelations that he adjourned the case to calm the angry husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment