Friday 11 July 2014

I Can Go Nudé At the Right Setting ––Actress Chika

Fast-rising Nollywood actress, Chika Agatha is endowed with brains and beauty. In this chat with The Nation she talks on her passion for acting, among other interesting stuffs and some personal issues.

What are you currently working on?
I have a few scripts right now, so I will soon hit the locations. However, some of my works were recently released into the market. One of the movies, Temple of Serpent, was released not long ago and is currently doing well in the market. Also, Sex in the Bar Beach, Ajekpako Billionaire and Sons of Zebedee will also hit the movie shelves soon.

What is so special about your eyes?
If I go to any audition, my diction and my eyes do a lot of magic for me; I think I’ve got sexy eyes.

Why are talking about your eyes? You are endowed with big boobs...
(Laughter) Really? I wasn’t aware that I have huge b00bs.

Generally, what part of your body do you treasure most?
Different people have different parts of their bodies that they treasure. For me, it’s my eyes. When I look at you, if you are someone who isn’t prepared intellectually, you will end up doing my wish. But most importantly, I try to use my eyes well, not just in my career, but for effective communication, generally.

How far can you go to interpret a role?
Expose sensitive parts of my body? I think it depends on the role I’m to play...

What about a role where you have to make real love?
(Laughter) I haven’t thought about that yet. I’m still an up-and-coming actress, so I’ve to position myself in such a way that will make people start requesting what I can’t give. For now, I don’t know if I can do a movie, where I will have to make love for real. Of course, I can do romance. But when you mean real love making, I don’t think I can do that for now [maybe later?].

What about going nudé?
You mean baring it all, without pants and bra? That is on the extreme. For how much? Maybe if I were a Hollywood actress, I could... In Hollywood, going nudé is like a normal thing. When you are with your husband in a movie, everyone knows you are with your husband and you could be nudé. The same thing applies when you are in the bathroom or going swimming.

Are you in any serious relationship now?
Yes, I am in a serious relationship that is just about few weeks’ old.

Few weeks? Are you saying you recently quit a relationship?
Yes, I did. But I really don’t want to talk about it. I have moved on.

Roles are not easy to come by. So, do you have to get down with a producer for a movie role?
Getting down with a man? You mean the man f*cking me? Life is full of uncertainties! What after getting down with him and he wakes up from another side of his bed and says, ‘No, I won’t give her the role again?’ What then do I do? I believe more in getting my roles on merit than cheapening myself and turning myself into a séx symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment