Tuesday 25 February 2014

I Want To Bring My Husband To His Knees

Men used to marry three to four wives and live in peace but these days once a woman gets in, she will do all in her power to ensure another woman doesn't come in to enjoy the "juice" with her. This is what is leading men who are Christians to sleep around. As for the Muslim men, they are still enjoying it. Lol!
Now, a man has left his wife as she won't allow him marry a young lady as his second wife, but the wife is very angry. She says she wants to destroy her husband for taking a second wife. See her story below:
My husband is leaving me after nearly 30 years of marriage for some bimbo who is 3 years older than our daughter. I tried to be big about it but he brings that lady to every single family event, when she is well aware everyone despises her. I've never felt such anger and, malice. 
I want to bring my ex-husband to his knees and, see him suffer. He has caused me so much pain when he revealed he was cheating on me with a girl our daughter went to school with...
I'm receiving counselling but, for some reason I have all these feelings and, I don't know what to do with them.He deserves to pay and, for that matter so does she but, my daughter is more than capable of taking her new step-mother on.
Please, how can I DESTROY my husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment