Tuesday 25 February 2014

I'm Ready to Take Off My Clothes and Act Nudé ––Sylvia Oluchy

Nollywood is set to take a different dimension with ladies with Sylvia Oluchy around. The best is not only bold and daring, she said there is no limit what she can do in a movie. Even if you want to go all Nude, just let her know and you have it. No excuse. Below is what the séxy Oluchy told Best of Nollywood:
"I don’t have any boundaries because my body is my laptop [to make money]. Others have their laptops and files [in their offices], what I have is my body and voice. Even the concept of nudity, I don’t have any problems whatsoever.
"But it has to make sense, if it enriches the story and is done tastefully, I mean sometimes you can see nudity been done for a good reason, like in the west, they could take off their clothes to protest.  
"Like I said, I don’t have problem with nudity, I just want it to make sense''.

No comments:

Post a Comment